Sten Hostfalt's NYC Guitar Studio
Booking. Scheduling. Contact
Phone : ( 1 ) 347-546-0092
E-mail : sten[at]stensguitarstudio[dot]com
Studies at MANHATTAN
STUDIO LOCATIONS are all
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (no walk-ins)
Based on individual project needs or
requests, various Manhattan studio
spaces are utilized. Inquire Within.
TIMES SQUARE SESSIONS
Midtown Manhattan Sessions on
W46th and W40th
Rockefeller Center-Times Square
F M train to Rockefeller Center
N R Q A C E F M D trains to
42nd Street Times Square.
LOWER EAST SIDE
Downtown Manhattan / Lower
East Side (near East Village)
on Stanton St (by
Attorney St. near E. Houston)
F M J trains to Essex/Delancey.
QUEENS Studio Sessions
M Train to Fresh Pond Road.
Contact / Snail Mail
NYC Guitar Studio
6072 Madison St. #5K
Ridgewood NY 11385
For Sten Hostfalt's work as a
Composer, Guitarist, Basssist,
Bandleader and Producer please
refer to www.stenguitar.com
All Rights Reserved
© Sonus Rex 2018
Sten's Guitar Studio
2018 Lesson Policy
* In order to determine eligibility for studies,
prospect students need to apply for admission.
* All lessons are paid in advance through online
purchase at STENSGUITARSTUDIO.COM ( as well
as nycguitarstudio.com ) No other deposit or fee
required to reserve your chosen lesson time.
* Two cancellations can be made during the course
of on a lesson / session package. If more-the student
loses remaining lessons.
* Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior
to the lesson or the student will be charged
for and ( lose ) that lesson.
* Customary responsibility for communicating
intent to attend is assumed as it is the one and
only guarantee for a reserved lesson time in the
schedule. Longtime absense and/or nonresponse
renders the student an idle or non-active status.
* Advance lesson payment will be used to pay the
teacher in the event of late cancellation or "no-show".
* No refunds offered on pre-purchased packages.
A trial lesson will determine setup / commitment.
* Any and all lesson packages are to be used up
within three ( 3 ) months from purchase date.
* Please schedule your next lesson after each
lesson. (no 'automatic re-scheduling' assumed )
* Lessons can not be extended for late arrivals.
* Do not start your lesson before the lesson is
set to actually start. If you arrive early : wait
for the teacher to be ready setting up equipment
and material needed and comfortably in place
before starting to play and/or asking questions.
* Proper conduct and respect for the learning process,
and all involved parties is to be observed at all times,
Please remember that the information is requested by
you and that the teacher represents knowledge as such.
* The teacher have the right to end instruction if
he/she decides that a student is unfit to continue.
* Learning disabilities or other special concerns
(diagnosed or not) should be announced before
signing up-or at least before the first lesson, in
order to help plan and ensure proper methods.
* Sten's Guitar Studio is not liable for study related
accident, injury, loss, theft or damage and can not be
responsible for personal belongings left in any external
( rented by third party or similarly )
* Sten's Guitar Studio ( Sten Hostfalt's NYC Guitar
Studio ) reserves the right to change policies, fees
or waivers with a proper thirty ( 30 ) day notice.